Holocaust Remembrance Day, the 7th of April, has just passed. As a 3rd Generation Survivor, I’ve been trying to find something informative and unusual to share.
Above is a link to a fascinating collection of photographs that give us a slightly different insight into the only genocide committed and backed by an industrialised nation - a view focused on defiance and life rather than the horror of extermination.
- prettyvainforaplainjane reblogged this from fledglingtumult
- prettyvainforaplainjane likes this
- fledglingtumult reblogged this from beaconin
- beaconin reblogged this from americangothgirl
- beaconin likes this
- filmfaerie likes this
- your-demons-come-alive likes this
- your-demons-come-alive reblogged this from im-afraid-of-everything
- im-afraid-of-everything reblogged this from americangothgirl
- intenserepression likes this
- eriathiel reblogged this from americangothgirl
- eriathiel likes this
- americangothgirl posted this